Sunday, September 30, 2007

Phone call from Home

I got to talk with my mom and my little brother yesterday! It was great> urgh! (sorry>> my computer is being retarded and making me upset right now because it has gone to this wierd setting that whenever i press the number keys it actaully types !@#$%^&*( instead of one two three four five six seven eight nine!! urgh! and it won"t let me type periods> or other things like aposterphies! Aaron if you read this can you tell me what to do to fix it>> or anyone esle who is reading this and knows how to help me> thank you so much>
So anyways<> It was nice to hear their voices again! and to hear that things are good at home> My mom is enjoying her job yet there are lots of stuff that needs to be organized and set up still>> and now she is once again in charge of people>> which she was trying to get away from but she says it will be alright> Aaron got his jeep working finally so that is a blessing> I"m happy for him> and then mom was telling me that my little sister at bible college is kinda homesick : ( so that is sad but i totally know how she feels> First year away from home meeting new people>> or actually LIVING with new people is a really stretching thing and is hard> It definitly was for me and i even had my older sister with me my first year! But it was great and then D came into the office and me and her put our phone on speaker phone to talk with aaron and then i told him to put his phone on speaker phone and so the four of us talking together over the phone for a few minutes> It was really cool cause we were laughing and just having a good time together even though we are so far away from each other>

Today has been a nice lazy day> i helped with lunch and i gotta go and get supper ready for the guys here> Not very hard to do> just bread and gravy! But we had church this morning and I got to play piano in worship> It was fun> But its way differnet than playing with Rob> I miss playing in church back home> But it was still good> we don"t have any drums>> so pray for someone to learn how to play the jambae! that would be sweet

The pastor had a really good message about really really truly knowing the truth and really studing Gods Word and living in Him and asked us the question<>> no> i don"t really feel like i"m truly rejoicing in the Lord and ya<> Please pray for me as God takes me through this and that i will be dedicated to make the effort to rejoice in Him more>

but ya<> Oh and Car<>

No comments: