Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oops

Sorry, D just let me know that I gave you guys some wrong info. It was not a couple months ago Pieter almost died, it was two years... Ok, that's all I wanted to let you all know. Have a happy Sunday! Oh ya, I guess I can let you know that he is now in really good care in the ICU and he's blood count had gone up. And they had really good nurses and help when they got to the hospital so praise the Lord. The doctors say that if he doesn't bring blood up again they will do an operation on his stomach Monday or Tuesday. So you can keep that in your prayers. And if you could pray for his wife, Martie, to find a place to stay in New Castle while he is there in hospital. For some weird reason she had to come back home to Dundee yesterday because the hospital wouldn't let her stay in the ICU with Pieter... I dunno but I sure would have put up a great fuss if I was in that situation. She tried but didn't work... Thanks everyone for your prayers.

No comments: