Tuesday, August 28, 2007

pics

K, I'm back to write some more.. or put up some pics anyways : ) I just went for an hour walk tonight. It's really hot here! The neighbourhood is beautiful with all the big trees that hang over the streets and the beautiful old houses. Love it.
















K so last Thurday I went over to Travis' house and we went quadding down to the Waterhen River and went fishing down there. It was soo beautiful! I'm just amazed every time at how beautiful God creates things. It was soo much fun and I sucked at casting but whatever.. we didn't actually catch anything.. even though the fish were jumping lots that night. It was really nice hanging out before I left.

Here are some pics of when me and Tiff went to Edmonton for the weekend of August 17-19. It was really awesome to see Hil again. And then on Saturday Carley and Katie came up from Old MacDonald and Tiff, me, Hil, and Marty all hungout at WestEd, went for supper, then went to the Water Park at night. It was soo much fun! That weekend I had to say goodbye to Hil and Marty cuase I wasn't going to be seeing them again before I left. I thought it was going to be my last time seeing Car and Katie too but then she ended up coming home last weekend so that was soo sweet!



















This is my crazy friend Amanda (Rob, my youth pastors', wife : ) I love her. I hungout with her Friday afternoon doing some shopping around good ol' Meadow and eating lunch and getting Eastside icecream and tried to figure out how to use the hotcurlers on her hair.. haha.. it didn't work to well.. I just don't know how to use them!

No comments: