Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ONLY 19 MORE DAYS!!

Hey Guys! So this is my very first attempt in writing on my blog.. lets see if I can do this right : ) So I'm going to be using my blog to update you all on how things are going for me in Africa and I will be sure to put pictures up too! I'm getting quite excited about all of this, and at the same time very nervous!! Only 19 more days till I leave! It is soo crazy. It has come up really fast but I think am I all ready and set to go along and see what God has in store for me : ) It's going to be tough to leave my family and my friends here in S'toon and my close friends from bible college but God is good and He will help me out with ALL things. God has been so good to me thus far in getting plans all in place and flights and ya, God is just soo good : ) Hope you are all having a great summer! Later

4 comments:

elly said...

I'm excited for you, Lin! Love ya!

diny said...

heh lins I am reading this. hopefully can continue doing so and also not being so slow with writing. Need to check Dione's too. Love ya.

Randy said...

Hi Lindsay... we too are counting down the days until you get to the WEC house. Of course we will be at the airport to pick you up so no worries. This blog thing works well, it's like having an online diary for others to pray and stand with you having been fully updated regularily. Maybe we should encourage other WEC Candidates to sign up for this. Good idea!!!!

The Doerksen Couple said...

Hey Lin,
I'm looking forward to hearing all about your time in Africa. I'm really glad that this is all working out for you. Love you!!