Sunday, March 30, 2008

YEAH CANADA!!!!







We were able to convert SIX South Africans and ONE Hollander to be Canadians for a little while Friday night. It was SO great. hehe. The highschool where three of the children that live of the mission attend had a rugby tournament going on this past week and a Canadian team from BC came to play against this South African highschool team. Sadly, Canada saw defeat... but that didn't matter to me. I was just too happy that I got to put on my Canadian flag tatoos all over my face and see them on my foreign friends : ) hehe D was a proud and faithful Canadian and brought her beautiful big flag. Actually funny thing is we didn't even make it to the game! We got there when it finished! But we still got a pic with the team and talked with the coach for a bit. Hey, maybe one of you even KNOW someone in this group?? Anyways, I'm SO proud to be CANADIAN!! CANADA I LOVE YOU!! AND I MISS YOU!!



No comments: