Monday, March 10, 2008

God's Goodness

I just want to testify that the Lord is such a wonderful God. My prayer/advice to all who read this is to just remember all that the Lord has done for you in your life, all that He has saved you from and all the many undeserved blessings He has showered upon you and your family and friends. Remember all that He has given you in your past and in your present and what He promises to give you in the future. The Lord has been showing me that I am still and always will be His precious child, even when I mess up. He is right there beside me in the situation to lift me back on my feet. He is showing me that even when I forget about His goodness to me, he is still faithful all the time; continually pouring out His goodness in my life, amidst my lack of trust, or time with Him. How truly great is our beautiful God. He will never let me go through anything I cannot handle and He promises the same for you.

No comments: