Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PACKAGE FROM HOME!

Oh my goodness, yesterday was soo exciting. My mom and our friend, Terri, had sent us a package beginning of November and it came yesterday! 3 months later... haha. Oh well, it was the perfect day to get it. Thank you soo much mom and Terri! And thank you Gramma! It was a great surprise to see a gift and card from you too! I love you all so much! It was nice to have a second Christmas in Africa : ) Thank you for the gravy, the sweet santa hats, the amazing cute soft fuzzy socks, the beautiful family picture, and the PROGRESS! Oh my goodness, I never thought i would ever be so excited to get a newspaper in a care package but I was. haha, it's funny cuase i never read the paper at home but now that I'm here I was soo interested in it. I gave it to Sanjay to read. He saw the job listings and now he wants to come to Canada. What a guy. haha Today I took a lot of the candies and some of the toys that were sent to the hospital vist and it worked out soo perfect for us to give the gifts away to mourning mamas and mama's going through great stress and worry and for the children who are stuck in the hospital. So thank you so much for being a part of the ministry here through the gifts from Canada!

No comments: