Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will You Be My Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

For those who have that special someone, I pray your day is full of blessings in each other's presence.

For those (like me) who don't have that special someone, I pray that you know that you are soo beautiful and cherished by ME and by your friends and family.

And for those who don't care about Valentines Day.. well... I pray your have another great normal day.. being boring...

As for me, my valentines day has been really great so far. I helped Dione help the pastor this morning with decorating Angeline's office with hearts and flowers and words. They really haven't done anything for Valentines any year so she is getting A LOT today. It's soo cute! Then we are planning a candlelight supper for them tonight : )

And I did recieve a beautiful red rose from some anonymous person...but, I should let you know that all the women at the mission did as well. haha.

Tonight I'm hanging out with 8 girls and we are dressing up all fancy and going out to the Steak House for supper. 6 of us from the mission, plus, Andrea, my physio therapist and her friend, Katy and another girl, named Terese.

Remember, God loves you! And me too : )

No comments: