Friday, November 23, 2007

Worse Shower of my Life!!

Last night I saw my first big ugly scary spider since I've been here. And of ALL places, it just had to join me in my shower. Sick man.
So here is the story. After a tiring long day of working over time and getting dirty from painting and moving things around and what not, I hop into a very welcoming shower to get all nice and clean and head to bed. Unforunately, "welcoming shower" was not really truthful. As I was shampooing my hair I looked over to see a big black blurry spot right beside my shoulder. I squinted, due to no glasses, and FLASH! I was out of that shower with shampoo and all in my hair, shower still going. I grabbed my towel, ran to my place, grabbed my DOOM (spray that kills bugs) and rushed back to the shower only to find that it was no longer there, or should I say.. in sight. But luckily, if you can call it luck to find a big ulgy spider on your bathroom roof, it was there. The DOOM came out and that sucker would NOT die! He was a fiecisty one. It was so incredibly gross. His thick ulgy legs running down the wall, running away from his death. Oh yes, I need to let you guys know that it was not I who was spraying this thing. The lady that lives next to me came to my rescue. Actually both of them did. It was a housemate bonding experience! lol.
And you want to know the sick thing? My house mates said they have never ever seen a spider like that in this house in the whole year they have been here. So ya, lucky me, I got to see the first one, and, of course, it had to be in my shower.
Sorry I didn't take a picture, I was going to take one of the first big spider I saw here, but this one kinda caught me off guard a little.
Cheers

No comments: