Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mouse in the House

I have been blessed to have not even seen ONE huge spider here yet! Amazing hey? It's funny cause D gets them often in her place.... poor girl! But, last night I did have my share of a creepy crawler in my place.. but I guess a mouse isn't really a creepy crawler.. anyways, it was enough for me I ll tell you that! Here is a picture of Sanjay trying to kill it for us, but that didn't go far.... we ended up with a unleveled fridge and Sanjay breaking a plate and cutting himself on the foot and hand.. All due to a stupid little rodent. haha, it was so funny. The lady in the back ground is Denise, the lady who I share a kitchen and bathroom with. She is really great and we have had some good laughs together and good talks. She works in the missions care center with Lynn. So ya, that night at home group Martie gave me some rodent poison to put in my place.. I really hope it works!



This is my great friend Martie : ) I love her. She is the cook and I work with/alongside her every morning. She loves to make trouble and do crazy things.. like spray me with a water hose as I make food parcels and like starting a yogurt fight... and more. And here is just a random picture of her feet. She was proud that day that her's were the dirtiest on the mission.





This is the buckie just before heading out for Outreach. As you can see there is a lot of crates full of bread and veggies and other food for the families. And I love this picture because the Orange Grove truck is right behind it. Orange Grove is a local dairy place where we get all the yogurt, maas and juice for our food parcels. They give us all the outdated things and damaged. But most of it is still great to eat which is a great blessing to the mama's and their families.

No comments: