Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kwazitole Kids Club





Last Friday I went with Denise to a township I had never been to and it was soo much fun! Denise leads a Bible Study there with the older ladies and she had the idea to start up a Kid's Club there so me and Sofia, one of the two new girls here from Venezuela, did the very first Kids' Club there. The children were a bit hestiant at first to come to us but once I took out the soccer ball we went from about 9 children to close to 40! From ages 3 - about 16. It was pretty awesome. We did a few other games and then I did a Bible lesson. That is the picture where I have the lovely Zulu transulator beside me. Her name is Cling-eeway (that is totally not how you spell it but how it sounds! haha) She also is a volunteer caregiver at our HIV/AIDS center. Transulators are soo great! But still, I really wish I could understand the kids even a little! I need to learn more! Pray I will take the time to sit down and learn some more! Please keep this kids that we are ministering to in your prayers and pray for us as leaders that we would show them more and more about who Jesus is.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Lin, since you keep putting so many pictures up on your blog why don't you display your favorite pictures for me there too. emailing them seems too stressful.
hilary