Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Five more days in Canada!!

I'm leaving Monday, January 12th for Africa! I haven't got my visa yet but I phoned today and they said it should be here by Friday. Talk about cutting it close! It has been quite the struggle to get to this point with preparations but I persevered through it all - of course with God's help : ) He is a faithful God.

I'm more than ready to leave once again. I'm so thankful for the time I got to spend back at home, being with friends and family. I've not so much enjoyed the cold weather but, I guess that comes with being in Canada. : )

To those who read this that are in South Africa: See you very soon! And for those here in Canada, I pray the very best for you this year!

Pray for safe travel and that I do get my visa and passport in my hands on time : )

Thanks
Lindsay

1 comment:

Michelle said...

All the best to you Lindsay! Have fun and take care out there :) God Bless!! Love Michelle